Strategic Coin has been working closely with Dr. Christian Lange, his team, and board of advisors to gain a better understanding of Opiria’s product which aims create an end-to-end, user-controlled, data marketplace for surveys. The goal of this piece is to provide a clear understanding of management’s vision and to present the benefits of the platform to its users.
By Research Team
- The Opiria platform is a decentralized marketplace to securely trade personal data directly between consumers and corporations using the PDATA token.
- Consumers have complete control over who uses their data.
- Opiria aims to solve the data brokerage industry’s common issues surrounding transparency, privacy, and information inaccuracy.
- Opiria.com already has a client base of big businesses: Mercedes-Benz, Procter and Gamble, and BMW are a few examples of companies that use Opiria’s platform.
- Given the recent data breaches at major companies such as Facebook and Equifax, we believe Opiria is entering the market at an opportune time.
- Opiria’s primary strengths are its management team and its technical patents, which help differentiate it from other competitors that are entering the market, thus mitigating startup risks.